Sunday, September 28, 2008

King & Queen of the Halls

WHOOT!!!!! GO UMSTEAD!!!!! :)

So I'm pretty late on this. Whoops! But on September 18th, East Carolina University held its annual King & Queen of the Halls. So I'm sure your wondering if it was fun........ummm....YES!!!! :) King & Queen of the Halls was a great experience! Since I live in Umstead, we only had a small amount of individuals show up for this event but it was still so much fun to see the tremendous number of kids that wanted to all have fun together. King & Queen of the Halls was basically a work together activity held at the bottom of college hill. There were all kinds of activities like horseshoes and tons of relay races. They even offered "get soaked (wet)" games. It was so much fun to just go out and show your spirit for your hall. (NOTE: When I refer to my hall, it basically means my dorm.) If you plan on coming to ECU, this is definitely a fun event to look foward to!! I honestly hope to see more like it! :)

Well that's all for now! Bye everybody!!! :))

No comments: