Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where's My ECU Football!?!?!

Clearly,
I am slacking as an ECU Pirate Football Fan! It is already almost October and I have yet to attend a single game nor watch one for that matter! This is ridiculous. I am seriously making a vow to attend the game on October 18th. Honestly, who doesn't attend an ECU football game. Well, I'll tell you who and why. Me because of homework! Biology to be specific. The work load in college is ridiculous! There is so much studying to do. The thing that makes it different than high school is that it is all independent. My recommendation to any high school student is take advantage of your AP classes offered at your school! Trust me when I say they DO HELP!!! As far as work load goes, I feel that it is the same as high school but it just feels like more because everything depends on me. Sometimes it can be so hard to sit down and force yourself to study when you have all this free time to do FUN stuff around campus!! So start getting used to focusing now and really learning to independently study. Maybe on your weekends instead of going out with friends, stay home and read ahead in one of your text books. I know it sounds lame, but I guarantee you it will help because you will begin training yourself early on!

Good luck everybody! :) Well that's all for now! Talk to you all later!! Have a great day. Byes :)

No comments: