Thursday, September 18, 2008

Get A Clue [Much?]

So once again, we can see that little miss Angelina is up late at night. College life seems to force you to stay up really late. I thought that I would come on here really quick to tell everybody about a little program that ECU offers. The program is called Get A Clue. It is sponsered each year and it was established to make students aware of the different programs, faternities, and clubs avaliable on campus. The event was held from 1 PM- 4 PM outside on the huge central campus lawn. I went with my roommate and really enjoyed myself. I thought it was a great program to participate in because I learned a lot about some of the things this campus has to offer! Not only was this event educational, but I got tons of neat FREE stuff! Who doesn't love free goodies? :) I thought this was a fun activity to go to and I really recommend everyone to participate in this next year!!

Well, I'll talk to everyone later! Got questions? Get a clue and ask them!! ;)
Byes

No comments: